Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year to all of my friends and family. 

New Year, new beginning. I told myself I need to be a better person, to be stronger, to learn more new things, and most of all: try to give on anh Thanh because I do not think that our chance being together exist. The more I hanged out with Thanh, the more I understand about Thanh. 

Many people tells me different idea about my situation. Some told me to move on, some told me to fight for my love because best thing only comes to though who is patient and fighting for what they want. I felt the same way; therefore, sometimes I am confused about my decision. I am like flowing in the middle. 

Anh Thanh is right, I do not have any rights to do that to him because I am not his girlfriend. 
What I am disappointed is that why can't hang out on simple holidays?

Am I overestimating my power and strength and my feelings toward him? or Am i just dreaming too much, having illusion from Korean drama that I will able to change? 
 
From Naruto animation, I learn that only true love can heal the broken heart. Is that true? Sometimes I wondered because people told me don't listen to the information or facts from the movie because it is always exaggerated? but meanwhile, don't you guys think that people write and compose the animation cartoon and movie from the real life too ? 

There are many questions in life that I cannot answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment